Wanneninhalt von 0,8L
The emmi -08 STH with a tank capacity of 0.8L convinces with its stable stainless steel oscillating tank and the stainless steel housing. It is a reliable ultrasonic cleaning device for the areas of hearing acoustics, household, laboratory, optics and nail/tattoo/cosmetic studios.
In the household, spectacles, hearing aids, prostheses, jewellery and many other plastic/glass and stainless steel parts can be cleaned gently and effectively in the ultrasonic bath.
The emmi -08 STH also has a timer (1-15 min./continuous operation). A heater (20-80°C) rounds off the equipment for thorough and efficient cleaning with ultrasound.
In our online shop you will find many other cleaning concentrates for every use, such as for surgical instruments, weapon parts + accessories, glass, ceramics, metals, circuit boards, instruments carburettors and much more!
In addition, all our ultrasonic units are "Made in Germany"!
-unit exterior (L x W x H): 205 x 135 x 190 mm
- tank interior (L x W x H): 180 x 90 x 50 mm
- basket interior (L x W x H): 155 x 65 x 40 mm
- basket mesh size (∅): 7 mm
- tank capacity: 0.8 litres
- working capacity: 0.6 litres
- oscillating tank: stainless steel 1.4301
- Housing: stainless steel 1.4301
- Degree of protection: IP 32
- Drain tap: No
- Timer: 1-15 min / continuous operation
- Heating: 20-80 °C
- Oscillating system: 1 PZT wide-jet oscillating system
- HF generator: Overload-proof, constant power
- Operating mode: Single half-wave
- Operating frequency: approx. 40 kHz
- Ultrasonic power: max. 60 watts
- Heating power: 140 watts
- Mains voltage: 50 / 60 Hz
- Mains connection: 220 - 240 V
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Subject to technical changes! -
|Product type:||Ultrasonic cleaner|
Scope of delivery:
1x emmi 08STH Ultrasonic cleaner stainless steel with heating
Non-ionic surfactants 5-15%.
pH-value of the 1% solution: approx. 6-7. The surfactants contained in the
product are biodegradable
according to the Detergents Ordinance
Labelling according to the Hazardous Substances Ordinance:
H315 Causes skin irritation. H318 Causes
serious eye damage. P280 Wear protective gloves/
Protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
IF IN EYES:
Rinse cautiously with water
for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses
if possible. Continue rinsing
0 of 0 reviews