In local public transport, in schools or when shopping or wherever it is difficult to keep the minimum distance, it is recommended to wear a so-called everyday mask. An oronasal mask can help to protect others from infection.
General hygiene measures such as thorough hand washing are of course still very important. Take responsibility for yourself and others and now buy the children's temporary mask online at emmi®-dent. It is made of 100% cotton, is dust-proof and can be washed up to 30 times.
Note on use:
- wash and dry at 60°C before the first application and before each new use
- pull off carefully after use
- if possible, do not touch the outer surface when taking off
- Do not place the used mask anywhere, it is best to store it briefly in a sealable container until cleaning
- Change mask if it is soaked
- wash your hands thoroughly after taking off your clothes
Cleaning of the mouth and nose mask:
- Mouth and nose mask is best washed by hand only, but then heated in the oven at 60°C for 30 minutes
- only wash at 60°C with the addition of mild detergent
- outer layer can be ironed up to 60°C
- DO NOT put in the microwave
- The Federal Centre for Health Education (BZgA) provides up-to-date information about Corona on the Internet at: https://www.infektionsschutz.de/
- Information from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) on wearing a mouth and nose protector in the general population to protect against acute respiratory infections https://www.rki.de/SharedDocs/FAQ/NCOV2019/FAQ_Liste.html