Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship within 1 – 3 days
- Secure yourself the 2. Generation of the emmi®-pet Ultrasonic Toothbrush for your pet!
- Improved ultrasonic clocking
- Significantly better effectiveness in dealing with skin and teeth
- A gentle dental cleaning for your pet
- Now with new features for even better applications
- Completely vibrationless
- Energy-saving function - automatic switch-off after 6 minutes
- Up to 96 million multifrequency oscillations/minute
More information about the product emmi®-pet emmi®-pet 2.0 Skin & Tooth Care Set
"emmi®-pet 2.0 Skin & Tooth Care Set"
See why our emmi®-dent is so popular and effective.
The features of the emmi®-pet 2.0 basic set (English)!
Secure yourself the 2nd generation of the emmi®-pet ultrasonic toothbrush for your pet now!
Thanks to an improvement of the ultrasonic frequency, the 2nd generation of the emmi®-pet ultrasonic toothbrush has a much better effect on the skin and teeth. This leads to an even better cleaning result than with your predecessor from the 1st generation.
But what does the "improvement of the ultrasonic frequency" mean?
- The ultrasonic is transported to the area to be treated (skin or teeth) by the frequency rate. By increasing this frequency, the ultrasonic is therefore transported more evenly to the affected area. Conversely, this leads to an improved cleaning result and makes the upgrade to the emmi®-pet 2.0 Basis Set so effective.
The emmi®-pet 2.0 Basis Set is suitable for all pet owners who are personally concerned about the health and care of their four-legged friend. This set contains everything you need for the painless, gentle and thorough removal of plaque and bacteria from your pet.
The set includes the the 2nd generation of the emmi®-pet ultrasonic toothbrush, as well as a charging station, two emmi®-pet ultrasonic attachments (1 x large / 1 x small) and the emmi®-pet ultrasonic toothpaste for animals.
With regular use, the animal quickly gets used to the emmi®-pet 2.0 Ultrasonic Toothbrush . To prevent tartar, gum inflammation and secondary diseases, we recommend regular use of the emmi®-pet 2.0 Ultrasonic Toothbrush. This also gives the animal noticeably fresher breath.
The emmi®-pet 2.0 Ultrasonic Toothbrush has been certified as an animal welfare-friendly product by the "Expert body for animal welfare and animal husbandry" (FTT) in Austria.
emmi®-pet - patented ultrasonic technology.
Delivery of emmi-pet 2.0 Basic Set:
- 1 emmi®-pet Hand-Piece 2.0
- 1 emmi®-pet 100-240V Charging Station
- 1 emmi®-pet A1/A2 Ultrasonic Attachments (1 big / 1 small)
- 1 emmi®-pet ZA Ultrasonic Toothpaste for Pets - 75ml
- 1 emmi®-pet HOCL hoof, skin and wound hydrogel - 75ml
- 1 emmi®-pet Care P2 ultrasonic attachment
- 1 emmi®-pet Rosewood sticks
- 1 emmi® UK Adapter
Ingredients emmi®-pet ZA - Ultrasonic Toothpaste for Animals :
- Water - Wasser
- Hydrated Silica – Kieselgel (Siliziumdioxid)
- Sorbitol – Sorbitol (Sorbit)
- Glycerin - Glycerol
- Disodium Pyrophosphate – Dinatrium Pyrophosphat
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) – Titandioxid (E171)
- Sodium Saccharin – Natrium Saccharin
- Sodium Methylparaben – Natrium Methylparaben
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate – Natrium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonat
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate – Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphat
- Xanthan Gum – Xanthan (E415)
Contains no fluoride, no gluten, no nanomaterials and no microplastics.
Aroma-Percentage: >0,1% - <1%
- Active chlorine released from hypochlorous acid <0,1% (w/v)
- LiMgNa-Silicat (nano)
- Sodium chloride
The packaging of the toothbrush is of very high quality and immediately gives an impression of superior quality. The scope of delivery was very extensive and we were able to use the toothbrush after 12 hours charging time. My dogs are not used to brushing their teeth and so we started slowly by letting the toothbrush sniff first. What was very unusual at first is that the EmmiPet does not make any noise or movement. You can only tell by the green light that it is on and that only works when the brush head is attached.
This was of course a blessing for getting used to it, as the dogs were not afraid.
We applied some toothpaste every day and held the EmmiPet on each tooth for 5 seconds. They didn't like the taste at the beginning, but after 7 days they were already taking it easy. On days when we didn't make it that hard, I applied the supplied dental care gel to the back of the molars.
After the first applications, a significant reduction of loose tartar or dirt on the teeth was already visible. Now, after 2 weeks of application, the inflamed areas have become less and even the stubborn plaque is slowly loosening. I am very surprised about this effect and I am happy that my dogs can now be spared a dental clean-up under anaesthesia.
The effort was already quite big in the initial phase, because the dogs were of course not enthusiastic. But now it is going quite well and we have changed the interval to every 3 days.
(Manon Grossmann, Borkow)
We have been using the emmi-pet ultrasonic toothbrush for almost 2 weeks. After an initial period of acclimatisation, our dog can be "treated" with it without stress. We practiced daily with the brush head, first the dog was allowed to sniff and lick at it, and also at the toothpaste. Only after some days we put the head on the hand piece and started to clean actively. We were able to see visible successes on the outside of the teeth quite quickly, the insides are a bit more difficult, but even this is possible with a little practice. All in all, the plaque has already become much less in this short time and if we can save our dog expensive dental treatment under anaesthetic with this toothbrush, the emmi-pet ultrasonic brush is definitely worth its price.
(Manu Goebel, Schwalbach)